Cannabis is a plant that has been used for medicinal purposes through years. From its strain, it is extracted a compound that, in high concentrations, can be used to create products for the treatment of human health. This component has active ingredients that categorize it as a cannabinoid very similar to those produced by the human being in a natural way, which allows it to be employ to treat pathologies and conditions in the human body.
Its beneficial properties for health are varied but are still being discovered and, on the other hand, they are not accepted by the scientific community and population in general, for that reason, its implementation for therapeutic purposes must be justified and based on a previous study which indicates that it must be applied. In addition, this product remains illegal in many countries around the world.
However, despite the limited information on the CBD in this area, more and more people are taking advantage of its characteristics to improve their health or to treat some type of physical or mental disorders. Among the assessments that have been made in this regard, we find the following ones:
- CBD oil can be used in antiepileptic therapy, especially in people who have developed resistance to the medication created for it. Its main benefit is that it reduces the frequency and intensity of seizures, which prevents the repetition of constant epileptic seizures.
- The treatment with CBD is highly recommended to heal musculoskeletal and neurodegenerative disorders. This compound can directly affect the life of neurons, influencing its deceleration and survival, in addition, it has neuroprotective effects, which leaves us an element that can serve as support when treating pathologies such as Alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease and more.
- This type of cannabinoid increases apoptosis. This is a process that is based on the destruction of cell or programmed cell death, which allows the organism to get rid of infected or potentially cancerous cells, besides, it prevents the spread of tumors or diseases through the rest of the body, that is to say, it inhibits the metastasis.
- Reduces blood pressure, which means that it is a great ally in the face of cardiovascular diseases. It is able to prevent heart attacks because its anti-inflammatory, relaxing and antioxidant properties help protect the heart.
- It can be an alternative to common analgesics since it acts directly on pain by activating the neural circuits that regulate it. In addition, it has anti-inflammatory properties, which enhances the aforementioned.
- It has anxiolytic properties since it generates a calming effect and induces drowsiness which positions CBD oil as a product that provides benefits to the control of anxiety and sleep disorders. Also, it is believed that it possesses antipsychotic characteristics linked to its neuroprotective capacities that even serve to inhibit the effects caused by the consumption of psychotoxic substances.
It should be noted that CBD oil is a natural product of easy cultivation, which can even be made in a homemade way, which reduces the margin of side effects that may cause cannabis ingestion. Nonetheless, it is always important to take care of the dose to ingest and be supervised by a doctor if you intend to consume any type of medication.
– How to make dabs: 3 simple ways to make dabs at home?.
– Dry Ice Hash: How To Make Dry Ice Hash from Buds/Trim.
– Marijuana pipes: Top 20 Best Weed Pipes of 2019 – USA Amazon.
– Best Homemade Bongs: How to make a Bong with Your Style.Read More